[DECtalk] some decTalk multilingual questions

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:00:18 EDT 2019

hi
I obtained and installed the various decTalk multilingual addons version 4.6.1 from grossgang.com website. but they will not load in the latest NVDA. How do I get them to load? other decTalk versions load fine. also, how do I raise the volume? DecTalk seems a bit quiet and there is no volume control in the voices dialog. Lastly, is there a good reliable sapi5 decTalk that works good and does not crash? I am using windows 10 32bit on RCA cambio tablet, intel atom z8350 processor, 2gigs ram, windows10 32bit home version. I want to play around with decTalk multilingual and a sapi5 decTalk if possible.
Also where can I get the decTalk speak windows?
Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10