[DECtalk] questions concerning the dectalk Addon for NVDA.

Mohamed Al-Hajamy malhajamy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 01:27:55 EDT 2019

For NVDA 2019.2, the issue is that the addon is not manifested for
2019.2, so NVDA thinks it's incompatible and refuses to load it, which
you can fix by adding a couple of lines to manifest.ini. However,, in
2019.3, major changes to NVDA will land that editing manifest.ini will
not fix, so if you want to continue using it, you should stay on 2019.2
until a fixed version is released.