[DECtalk] questions concerning the dectalk Addon for NVDA.

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 14:37:18 EDT 2019

Hello,

I just want to warn you, that come NVDA 2019.3, these will no longer
work, i.e. changes will need to be made as NVDA is moving to Python 3.
I have a 4.4 add-on installed into NVDA 2019.2rc1 I think and it
worked fine.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare