[DECtalk] questions concerning the dectalk Addon for NVDA.

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 10:22:29 EDT 2019

The decTalk access32 addon works fine, and the package with all decTalk versions works, but you have to unzip it as a zip file then copy its folder into the NVDA addons folder because something is wrong with the addon itself that NVDA will not automatically install it for some reason.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10