[DECtalk] dectalk source code?

daniel wolak danielwolak97 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:46:03 EST 2017

Hi all,

Just a bit of a progress update from me. As this software is rather
dated now(we're going back almost fourteen years), I've not mannaged to
get anything solid from the build process on either windows or linux
sadly. At least we still have the history, as I recall Ed saying on the
list deccades of work went into this, it's just a shame that noone's
continuing it in any form.

Let us know if anyone else has any results.

Cheers,

Daniel