[DECtalk] dectalk source code?

Ulysses Harmony Garcia green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 23:22:39 EST 2017

Hi there,

I'd be interested in learning how to do this as well. Currently, I am
stuck on trying to get Festival and Festvox to work so I can make my own
speech synthesiser, but if you look at the last message sent to the
list, I provided a link to the AudioGames net forum.-Ulysses

https://www.sensation-experience.com/