[DECtalk] New synthesizer Gnuspeech

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Oct 23 05:56:34 EDT 2015

Yes, it was based off old code, but it most definitely runs on a Mac (at
least based on looking at the source) and most definitely compiles and runs
on Linux, so I think your fears and comments about buying a machine to run
an ancient OS are unfounded.  OS X is most definitely still under active
development.  I suspect speech quality on the Mac might be better with some
tinkering, but I have no idea.