[DECtalk] DecTalk express software

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Nov 27 22:42:23 EST 2015

Hi,

Yes, that should do it. To make things as easy as possible, I'd try to
make sure the serial port is mapped to COM1 in Windows. Otherwise you
might have to play guessing games with the name of the serial port. I'm
not sure how to verify the name of your serial port, but it should only
be necessary if things don't just work out of the box. Even then, there
are only so many com ports to try, and if things are working correctly,
you're bound to hit the right one sooner or later.

Jayson