[DECtalk] DT 5.0

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:12:46 EDT 2015

It is possible for dectalk 5.0 to be found in various things, but a
speak window or a helpfully-packaged version has not surfaced. For
example, I am aware of an arduino-connected board that uses 5.0. This
isn't very helpful. From everything I have heard, the speech sounds like
a transitional case between 4.6.4 and fonixTalk. I do believe that I was
able to obtain a speak window for 5.0 from fonix several years ago, but
I have been unable to find it on the old computer I think I was using.
I'll report back if anything helpful shows up, but I do not anticipate this.

Carlos