[DECtalk] Klatt Speech Synthesizer

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:48:21 EDT 2014

Hello,

Ok. I tried it with JAWS before. I also found it to work with NVDA a little bit.

I might try it by using my notetaker to read the sentences from the
braille display.

Do you by chance have a copy of the voice you made with it please?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson