[DECtalk] Ten Thousand Reasons

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Thu May 29 15:41:34 EDT 2014

Hi this is Snoopi. Blake is typing for me. I have a question for all of you.
I am working on another album. The name of it will be "Testify to Love." It
will be a mix of hymns and contemporary Christian songs. There is only one
song that I don't have done that I want to put on the album. My problem is I
can not use my communication device to program the song with Dectalk. If I
could, I would do the song in about 4 hours. I am able to type on my
computer but not very fast.

I want to do a song called "Ten Thousand Reasons." Would anyone be willing
to help me out? I know I am hard to understand but I can buy the sheet music
and tell someone how to program it over the phone. Or if someone just wants
to do it by ear or whatever, that would be fine. Most of the song is a
repeat. It would only take about 2 and a half hours to type over the phone.
The Dectalk file will be mixed with a karaoke track for the final product.
I'll mix it so don't worry about the mixing part.

Snoopi Botten