[DECtalk] sharing files

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Wed May 28 22:25:31 EDT 2014

Of course, you can share. They're not my files, and even if they were,
this share and the files I find are for distribution to as many people
as possible. Feel free to use my dropbox links. I'm not going to take
them down any time soon. Also, feel free to give out the BTSync key so
others can connect to that too.

Carlos