[DECtalk] dectalk archive

Green Gables Fan green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 15:29:01 EDT 2014

Hi there,
By organising I'm saying that I removed empty folders, some duplicate
files, such as in the folder Rachel Kaet. I also changed and converted
all of the wave and ogg files to an mp3 file extension. In the Snoopy
folder, I saw an empty one called Sandy. I thought the DECtalk archive
could use a little cleaning up.
Also, I have Drop box, so I could probably send you a share link with
all of the folders and you could download them or add to your own Drop
box. How does that sound?
-Ulysses