[DECtalk] Think I fixed the bouncing problem

Green Gables Fan green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 18:57:14 EDT 2014

This all sounds too technical. So you're basically saying that when two
servers communicate to one another, one of them thinks that the e-mail
originated from the other server, then their own?
Like if I sent out a lot of regular mail, but due to policy changes, the
person sorting the mail thinks that the mail didn't come from me, and
instead they think that it came from a place that was impersonating me.
this is the best analogy I can think of for those who need a simplified
version. If anyone has a better explanation that would be great.