[DECtalk] getting the software dectalk run time for linux working with any linux screen reader

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Fri Jul 11 20:04:17 EDT 2014

Hi, I bought the dectalk run time software a long time ago from Fonix
and am totally against getting software if you have to go breaking the
law to get it as who knows what else that software could have in it.
Would contacting Fonix about the newest software dectalk for linux do
any good?  I think I remember someone else on this list contacting
someone at Fonix about a newer dectalk demo that ran under windows but
not sure who it was or what they managed to get out of it.  If anyone on
this list has any contacts at Fonix please pass along this message to
them as I would not mind buying a good quality synthisizer for this
operating system.  Nick Gawronski