[DECtalk] getting the software dectalk run time for linux working with any linux screen reader

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Jul 10 21:45:33 EDT 2014

Well Nick: Many years ago I got a copy of that software, I think was 5.0 or
maybe 4.6?? Anyway, at the time I was running Oralux, a live cd. While it was
coming up, it provided options-and-DecTalk was one of them, so I just typed in a
cereal number, but with Oralux, it was mostly YASR.
Now, still in Debian, I am stuck in 2.6.3.2 as trying a kernel in the 3s has no
speech.
Hart