[DECtalk] concerns about sapi voices on grossgang.com

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:57:32 EST 2014

What pisses me off is Rockbox Utility. I want sapi4 support in that.
They support a shitty synth like Festival, and yet can't support
something like SAPI4? Someone needs to integrate SpeechHub support
into Rockbox utility. At least then, it'll actually be doing
something, rather than be yet another open-source fork of a fork of a
fork of a fork of a bridge to another fork to some forks.

Alex