[DECtalk] copyright

Ulysses Garcia birdlover2002 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 12:07:49 EST 2014

Here's my opinion. If anyone think of it as deviant, don't read on.
Personally I don't think copyright should be necessary since it's all
about money and profits and competition. I believe we'll be approaching
a new era where transhumans will soon defy these corporations and
somehow make it so that people can copy what they want so long as they
give credit. The problem is how complicated humans are nowadays to claim
that they did something. Sure, the laws of nature state that we all want
to own things, to be free and to live. But we wouldn't have to steel. If
we could copy things people would be satisfied.
There's a difference between infringement and giving credit. I posted a
few renditions of John William's The Mission score via MIDI and I
explained that this is just my version of it, which is more for organs,
but I gave full credit to the original composer.