[DECtalk] copyright

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Feb 23 11:36:27 EST 2014

Hi, this is Snoopi. I'm in the hospital so Blake is typing for me. I wanted
to reply to the question about copyright. I used to worry about copyright
myself being that I do so many songs using Dectalk. However, let me tell you
why I'm not worried about it anymore. I have two reasons.

1. A 10 year old did one of LadyGaga's songs and she put it on YouTube
without permission. Lady Gaga found it and ended up having the girl perform
in one of her concerts.

2. Everyone is posting songs on YouTube that they don't have permission to
do. And now YouTube even has complete concerts and movies.

So I'm sorry but in my mind copyright went out the window. So I wouldn't
even think twice about it anymore.

Snoopi Botten