[DECtalk] Sapi synthesizer: Chatterbox, my thoughts

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:24:57 EDT 2014

Hi,

As far as the license, how do we know it's abandonware? I read the
license, and it says we may distribute this freely and that we got it
for free, so is it ok?

Do you mind if I ask who made the sapi4 file for NVDA please?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson