[DECtalk] dectalk speak window for the braillenote

Jake McMahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:07:40 EDT 2013

Hi:
There is no dectalk synthesizer that has ever been available for the
braillenote.  If one were to be created, there would have to be a
version of dectalk made for the braillenote's OS, which in turn would
take time.  It is also highly unlikely because dectalk appears to no
longer be developed for other platforms.