[DECtalk] Well, here it is.

Alfredo's Desktop computer birdlover2002 at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 03:49:23 EDT 2013

Hello,
Well, after much work and time on my hands, I was able to put together
some pieces using QWS as a sequencer, harmonised the song and imported
it into Vocaloid. Unfortunately, as you are about to see, the Lilly
voice goes uh, since it is Japanese. I have not been able to find any
accessible way of changing the voice for each track, nor how to put
words into each note of each track or how to change from track to track.
I was lucky I was able to normalise the notes on each track by playing
them until the message about notes overlapping vanished.
Has anyone actually been successful in using Vocaloid? I found quite a
few on the DECtalk archive and was wondering how they managed to use it.
I use NVDA by the way.
Well, here is, an attached mp3.