[DECtalk] DECTALK STORE

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Thu Jul 19 16:26:11 EDT 2012

I find Snoopi's Dectalk store to be 100 percent blind-friendly. There are
text icons for everything. After a song has been sampled and you want to
buy, it is easy to type the song title into the edit box or paste that
information in. I have purchased several of Snoopi's already mixed songs and
find the payment process accessible, including useage of PayPal.
Snoopi also does song requests for $15. This includes purchase of the sheet
music. If any of you would like him to create a Dectalk song, it is
important to verify that he can obtain the sheet music prior to payment.
There used to be a song request form on his site which has disappeared. A
simple workaround is donating the song request fee. I paid him yesterday to
create a Dectalk song which turned out awesome. Again, I can attest to the
accessibility of everything in Snoopi's store.
Blake

  _____