[DECtalk] DECTALK STORE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 09:55:39 EDT 2012

I use Dectalk 4.40 Speak Window.  Because I do CDs and concerts, I  really
don't want to switch because I can make it sound really human.  On  July
30th I might be singing with Peter Yarrow again, and it would be too weird  to
be using 2 different versions of Dectalk.  And live on stage I need to  be
very fast, if I switch versions, how do I know a command won't create
feedback.

And let me make another point.  If you look on youtube, you will find  that
I'm not the only disabled entertainer.  None of us would be able to do
what we do without the fancy features of Dectalk.  I would rather use  Dectalk
4.40 because it is the closest I can get to Dennis Klatt.  I never  met him,
but his work gave my life meaning.  I have to believe that he  would never
want the singing feature removed from Dectalk.  I had too many  kids light
up when they learned that they can sing with Dectalk.  It's a  gift from
Dennis and I love to pass it on.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 7/19/2012 9:28:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,