[DECtalk] I NEED ADVICE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 11:24:01 EDT 2012

Well he has been trying to get citizenship for years, so he's not totally
illegal.  He lives with Corine, so under the 5 year common law they are
married if you want to call it that.  And because his green card expired,
Corine hired him on with Enable Rehab and she's trying to sell Dectalk Reader 1
to justify her business to keep him in the United States.  So, every
Dectalk sale from Enable Rehab helps to keep him in America.  I think  that's
sick!

I don't have contact with her.  She relayed the question because she  knew
I'd bite her head off.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 7/16/2012 9:25:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,