[DECtalk] I NEED ADVICE

Roger devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:25:20 EDT 2012

Perhaps, if you had her boyfriend deported, it would show her that you cannot be controlled by her, I assume that she wants to control you. It is sad that she would take your dog just because of her motives. Perhaps you should just break off contact with her completely, ignoring her and such. I'm not sure. But I'd really like to see such a dishonist woman put in her rightful place among the lowest of society. I know I'm not an expert on these kinds of things, but I think she's just starting all these things to get money to pay for her boyfriend's staying here. Perhaps, if her projects have websites, you could post the story about each project and her manipulations on the websites. And if not you can just tell her that you know of her cold-hearted dishonisty and try not to let her talk you into anything else.