[DECtalk] University of Dundee?

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Jul 11 08:32:20 EDT 2012

Hart,
I had not understood previously the purpose of the .dec extension. I do now,
thanks to your explanation.

The University of Dundee was definitely creative with Dectalk. In addition
to songs, they made Dectalk sound like the actor Clint Eastwood and Hal
9000, the talking computer from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. I have
those two text files somewhere on my computer.
Blake