[DECtalk] Any SAPI Dectalk attempt 2 news?

Pitermach pitermach at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:25:11 EDT 2011

that sort of reminds me of what apple is doing as far as upgrading the
system goes... like in the latest iMac's they made a mod to the primary hard
drive bay so if you insert a non apple one (like if someone needs a 2tb and
the iMacs ship with 1) there are a few missing pins which cause the heat
sensors to not function, making the fans go at high speeds and failing a
hardware test.