[DECtalk] Any SAPI Dectalk attempt 2 news?

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:16:53 EDT 2011

I have no idea. That's the problems with  these big companies and
corporations, they think we stupid computer users won't have any
problems r won't try anything "advanced" like upgrading windows, they
want to drag upgrade money from us by forcing us to let their omputer
folks do it, assuming the computer folks know how to install a screen
reader... Oh wait I could already  just go to satogo.com and use that...
Yah, but anyways, I can't have a sighted person help me, cause my Mom
doesn't want me doing anything advanced to the PC, so...