[DECtalk] Pronunciations

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Tue May 17 17:10:48 EDT 2011

Hi,
I enter in the phoneme data, then use the jaws cursor to locate the play
button. There is a group of three buttons at the bottom right corner of the
Speak window, and the leftmost button is the play button.
As for knowing the phonemes, yes I know them very well. Actually I used
phonemic strategies when learning Spanish, since it is a phonemic language.
I still test them out after entering in the Speak window. Supernaturally was
the hardest one, and there were several combinations that worked. But I
enjoy chalenges like that, they are the soul reason I love playing and
experimenting with Dectalk.
-AS for the error, I know what's wrong, I forgot the h phoneme was hx. So,
hon should be, 'xhahn