[DECtalk] DECTalk JAWS Scripts for DECTalk demos, updated

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 01:42:53 EDT 2011

I was bored, and felt bad for the JAWS users out there who use the demos
so I updated the scripts for the DECTalk demos.

Anybody interested can grab the scripts and renamed dECTalk .exe files
so JAWS can load the version specific scripts below.

    * Get the renamed DECTalk demo files here. I had to rename them so
      JAWS can use the version specific scripts.Here (7zip archive)
      <http://www.fileupyours.com/files/306665/DECTalk-for-JAWS.7z>
    * The scripts for JAWS for Windows XP and later are found Here
      <http://www.fileupyours.com/files/306665/DectalkScriptsXP.7z>
    * For anyone still using windows 2000, Get your copy of the scripts
      here.
      <http://www.fileupyours.com/files/306665/windows-2000-scripts.7z>

These probably have bugs, but I had fun reviving some extremely old
scripts and making them all fancy.

Happy dectalking!

--
Sent via Thunderbird.