[DECtalk] tests and new song

jake mcmahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 06:30:11 EDT 2011

I was looking at all the stuff about dectalk access32 that was posted on
this list, and descovered something.  If you have kurzweil, there should
be a program called spchtest, located in the diags folder under kurzweil
educational systems in program files.  While using this program, I
activated the dectalk access32 paul voice, produced a song, converted it
to wav with the same program, and touched it up.  It is attached here.
It's alternate to using a speak window since there are no places where
you have to use the mouse.