[DECtalk] WHAT SPEAKERS DOES EVERYONE USE

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Thu Jul 7 16:54:58 EDT 2011

Ed, In Snoopi's comments below, no negativity was intended toward you. In
other words, Snoopi is upset with Enable Rehab, not yourself. I'm providing
clarification because Snoopi asked me to do so. I'm also writing on Snoopi's
behalf because he won't be on email/Internet until Friday. Snoopi requested
that I send the above message to the listserv, rather than only Ed.
Blake

  _____