[DECtalk] (DECTALK) 4.67

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 07:16:46 EST 2011

Can I get a full list of parameters that can be used when creating  voices?
 I have permission to include my singing instructions as part of  the
software.  I have a section on creating voices that I want to update  because I
never knew what all of the parameters were.  I also need the  range limits.

Also, as of yet, no one has been able to help Blake  and I have a related
question.  Blake bought a new computer with Windows  7.  Now, normally you
can right click on an EN file, select properties, and  tell it to use the
speak window to run all EN files.  His computer  won't do that which is beyond
weird!

So, I have a related question that will also help  Blake.  When writing an
install program, what is the command that will  assign a file type to a
program?  I need to know this myself, and I'm  hoping this will help Blake.  And
yes I know Blake posted his problem  twice, but I'm slightly changing the
question hoping a direct command will help  both of us.

SNOOPI BOTTEN