[DECtalk] Status of the archive

Talksina talksina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:38:53 EDT 2009

Jayson, I am afraid vocaloid is not accessible
I just had one version a couple of years ago, and I tried to play with
it but no result came. You must write phonemes by clicking on music
notes, they are all graphics and you find the exact notes of the
melody - you load the midi and then play with it
I had jaws 7 at the moment, i uninstalled the software before
installing newer Jaws versions because it was just a lot of unused
space
For Eloquence, right, it can't sing, Patrick Perdue told me he used a vocoder