[DECtalk] Status of the archive

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Sep 24 01:35:36 EDT 2009

All,

Please don't try to download the entire archive.  I'll give you a big
zip file if you want it, but there's no point in trying to grab
everything.  The bandwidth is not the problem, but it will take a very,
very long time.  I have set the download speed very slow to prevent
people from trying to grab everything.  Please don't worry about the
archive disappearing into oblivion.  I will let the list know before it
disappears.

Italian songs are fine.  I don't speak Italian but I like the sound of
the language.  If you can make it sing in Italian and you want to
contribute, go ahead.