[DECtalk] Status of the archive

Talksina talksina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:12:51 EDT 2009

hi, well I am attempting to download the whole archive as I am interested in it
I also contributed some time ago, I have given also some files as the
titanic song or crash test dummies or i just called to say i love you,
but unfortunately DecTalk singing steals a lot of time, now I am a lot
busy and out of home, here in office I cannot play with synths
I have Loquendo robotic voice which sings, but unfortunately it's just
in italian language there is no internationalization, yes i have also
american or english voices but they don't sing, and it's a pity as the
DecTalk is very precise but not so simple to create, while Loquendo is
very very simple to make it sing
I think it would be a pity to close the archive, such hard job would
disappear forever, no! :-(