[DECtalk] Status of the archive

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Sep 23 19:46:41 EDT 2009

Tony,
I still make Dectalk files. I had not asked about uploading my new stuff
because I thought you didn't want people to upload stuff. That was the
impression I got reading the email written when you took over the Dectalk
Archive. Maybe I misunderstood. I stil make Dectalk stuff and am interested
in uploading some of it.
Blake