[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Corine Bickley corine.bickley at gallaudet.edu
Sat Mar 29 12:54:04 EDT 2008

just a random question from a dectalk engineer - is it still the case that
only dectalk can be programmed (note by note) to sing? i was a student of
Dennis Klatt and he would be so pleased to know that people still enjoy
using his singing features for dectalk. you all probably know that dennis
first incorporated singing controls into dectalk so he could have his
synthesizer sing Happy Birthday to his daugher Laura, right?
corine bickley