[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Alex Hall mehgcap at gwi.net
Wed Mar 26 16:20:34 EDT 2008

Hi all.  This is sort of related to dt, but sort of not.  I am
wondering if anyone who has made songs for dt can send me the
notes, or at least the numbered pitches for dt, for some songs.
I am learning the ocarina (ask off-list for more info on that)
and I would like the exact notes for the words to some songs to
give myself something to practice other than the scale.  I am
particularly looking for Christian songs, such as "Come Thou
Fount of Every Blessing" or "Be Thou My Vision", but I am also
fine with songs like "Daisie, Daisie" or "Happy Birthday"; just
nothing very complicated or vulgar.  Thank you for any help.

Have a great day,
Alex