[DECtalk] dectalk access32 info and dectalk usb questions

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 28 01:18:12 EST 2008

Unfortunately, as far as I know, it's not possible to downgrade the USB
firmware to sound like an Express. I know the processor is completely
different, and would bet there's other major hardware differences as well,
which would mean that, even if you did somehow manage to convince the unit
to reflash with the older firmware, it would probably be totally useless
after that point.