[DECtalk] DecTalk can speak Italian, but it's rediculous!!!

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 23:33:02 EDT 2008

Making crazy sounds is fun, you can do even more with Microsoft synth. I
don't think it works too well with True Voice though, and sample synths like
ATNT and Cepstral will not work good at all.
Another amusing thing I still enjoy doing is switching Eloquence to a
different language, for example Spanish, and trying to type inphonetic
representations or whatever you want to call it, so the voice sounds like a
newbe in English. Or, you can get some interesting effects with Brazilian
Portugese, I know there are some mistakes here because Jaws is acting up
now, but anyway it's cool and funny. Perhaps a crazy man will start an
archive with wavs and mp3s of this stuff...