[DECtalk] For Tony, about BitTorrent tracker Mininova.org

Talksina talksina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:59:29 EDT 2008

Hi Tony.
as promised, I looked at that BitTorrent tracker, Mininova.org.
It's perfectly compatible with WebVisum, the Firefox3 extension which
allows to have captchas read, I have an account there now.
Of course, there are also illegal contents on that tracker, but I
suppose you can put the torrent file on it; I tried to set up my own
tracker, such as DecTalk-archive-tracker but my web hosting doesn't
allow me because of less PHP memory than required, so I just gave up
with that, so I suggest to get into MiniNova.org. But then, I think
you should send the .torrent file to the interested people via e-mail
(including me), as I don't think it will be easily and early indexed
into the tracker, so that it can be searched by mininova's search engine.
Please let me know if I can do something else, as I have 48 more free
hours then I'll go away for 3 weeks.
Bye.