[DECtalk] introducing myself / synth singing

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 13:56:07 EDT 2008

Well, I have an updated Passion Medley to upload  because I didn't know how
terrible that actually was,  yuck!

Other than that, I do songs all the time with no way  to share them.  So
sadly I can be done any time you want.  I was  hoping we could all share stuff on
an on going bases.  I have stuff by Cher  to fix before I upload it, and I'm
just always doing stuff.  My server  kicked my music off because of too many
hits.  And with my not knowing how  to market, I have like 1400 CDs in boxes
that I can't sell because I know  nothing about marketing.  So I keep hoping to
get discovered or  something.  I'm down to one concert a year, so I'm trying to
figure out how  to promote myself.  No clue.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 8/7/2008 1:17:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,