[DECtalk] I will no longer uploading files to the dectalk archve

Katie Madison katiewht at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 25 21:06:09 EDT 2007

Hello all, This is Katie with some bad news. Do to the numerous failed logins to the archive, and I've emailed Matthew several times, I will not be able to upload my creations to the archive. Until further notice, if you want a file I already made, or for me to make a file, I'll have to email it to you. Sad to say, this may be an inconvenience for those on dialup, but that's what will happen till further notice. You may email me at any time, and please allow up to three days for a response, since I have college, and can get quite busy at times. If you have any questions, please send me an email.
Katie