[DECtalk] intro and question

Alex Parks mehgcap at gwi.net
Thu Oct 4 11:11:17 EDT 2007

I found them and labeled the first (which somehow labeled the
last as "play" as well as the first) but nothing I do will action
them.  I tried space, enter, the left mouse button, and the right
mouse button (dectalk just says "what" with that button).  I use
JAWS 8.  Thanks for all your help.

Have a great day,
Alex

You need to