[DECtalk] intro and question

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Thu Oct 4 10:58:23 EDT 2007

Hi,
Yes, there is. It's not a keyboard-accessible control though. You need to
use your Jaws, WE or mouse curser to go to the bbottom line of the
application window. After the speaking rate, there are three graphical
buttons which you can label if you are able to do that. The first one is
Play, the middle is Pause, and the last one is Stop. Hope this helps.