[DECtalk] GOOD NEWS

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun May 20 22:58:49 EDT 2007

Well Snoopy, I just listened to your number-andhere are some comments.  This
sounds like VOIP, as while I am pushing buttons, they echo back like some of
those orriginal long-distance services in the early 80s.  Surely an obvious
service would be including weather, as in many cities recorded weather numbers
are disappearing.
It seems an odd contrast mixing your religious offerings with an entertainment
service where folks may come to have fun, instead of looking for salvation.
Are you considering a Bible search feature, where for example, I would type in
"end of the world" and it would read matching sections?
Anyway, I sure wish my Dectalk USB sounded as good as your unit
Good luck with what you are trying to do
Hart