[DECtalk] the archive is messed up

Matthew Horspool matthew at thehorspools.com
Thu Oct 12 14:44:49 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just thought I'd let you know that the DECtalk archive exists, but is forbidden.  This not only messes up people that use the
master server, but it also messes up Planet Mirror - because plannet mirror is getting 403's and 550's all the time, it thinks
there's nothing there, so it's now deleted all the files out of all the directories in the DECtalk archive, leaving empty shells.

As a side note, I think this happened when Jayson created the new directories (September 24/5).

Jayson, could you please fix this?

Matthew