[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Mar 11 03:35:15 EST 2006

Hi, please see my previous messages.  There is a free installer that
isn't a demo.  I don't recommend Nullsoft.  Mine that I use isn't
perfect but works well enough.  I can't promise a master by Sunday
but I can try.  You can try it yourself too since you probably won't
want to send me the CD or the equivalent.  Also I keep odd crazy
hours and I might need to ask you questions as I go so you'll need to
be there for answers and testing.  I can't guarantee that being done
by Sunday since you probably aren't up when I am.  You can contact me
off list if you want.